What should I do if the effluent quality of the pharmaceutical Water Purification Machine has deteriorated?
In the pharmaceutical industry, purification water is an indispensable factor, and the quality of purification water in the production process of medicines will have a direct impact on the variety of medicines. Therefore, pharmaceutical water has high requirements for water quality, and the quality of its products is subject to strict supervision.
With the development of science and technology, pharmaceutical equipment is constantly updated and upgraded, and the existing pharmaceutical industry generally uses pure water equipment to improve the production water environment.
Due to the adaptability and flexibility of the Water Purification Machine, it can meet the industry's requirements for aseptic pure water, which brings convenience to the production and operation of the pharmaceutical factory, and is a guarantee for the safety of water supply in the pharmaceutical industry.
However, there are various types of pure water equipment on the market and there are many manufacturers. For pharmaceutical companies, when purchasing pharmaceutical purification water machine, both process design and material selection must be rigorous.
Recently, some users said that the quality of the water purification equipment used by them is guaranteed, but after a period of time, the water quality still appears to be degraded. Is this situation normal and what should be done?
Some factory technicians said that the use effect and life span of the water purification equipment is not only related to its own quality, but also related to whether the user’s usual operation is standardized and whether it is regularly maintained. Therefore, when the water quality of the water purification machine decreases, there is no need to worry about the equipment. Check and troubleshoot.
So, how to deal with the deterioration of the water quality of the water purification machine? Some treatment methods compiled by the above-mentioned persons are for reference in the industry.
1. Check whether the working environment of the water purification machine is qualified, because the pure water equipment has certain requirements for the working conditions. If the water inlet index and working environment do not meet the working requirements, it will directly affect the water production effect, thereby reducing the pure water equipment The quality of the water produced;
2. In the face of unreasonable filter material gradation, the type of filter material should be changed or the thickness of the filter material layer should be increased:
3. Strengthen the pre-treatment system to reduce the content of organic matter in the influent;
4. Strengthen the coagulation treatment effect of the influent, and select and use more effective coagulants;
5. Shut down the tank to overhaul the backwash water distribution system;
6. Reduce the filtration rate;
7. Find the cause of the air lock and eliminate it;
8. Find the cause of the mud ball and eliminate it.
At the same time, the person also suggested that users need to regularly maintain the water purification machine. For example, the internal filter element should be cleaned or replaced regularly, and the internal filter element should be cleaned or replaced regularly for ultra-water treatment equipment. Because no matter what kind of material is used, the filter element will absorb a lot of impurities after a period of work, and it is easy to become a breeding ground for bacteria.
In the life cycle of the filter element, the standard of regular replacement should be strictly implemented, and the post-maintenance service of the filter element should be standardized to ensure the water quality of the pure water equipment.
In addition, users also need to clean the water purification machine regularly, which can effectively improve the service cycle and use effect of the equipment. As far as the cleaning method of pure water equipment is concerned, users can clean themselves through the cleaning instructions provided by the manufacturer, or they can be cleaned by the manufacturer on their behalf.
The person said that the correct cleaning method of water purification machine is very important and needs to be paid attention to by users. The cleaning steps adopted by the general manufacturers are: first configure the cleaning fluid-input the cleaning fluid at a low flow rate-circulation-soak-high flow water pump cycle-flushing. Regular cleaning can not only ensure the stable water production of the purified water equipment, but also effectively extend it. The service life of the reverse osmosis membrane is improved, and the operating cost is greatly saved.